[Roadsters] rear brake cylinder cross reference?

Nolan nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Sat Aug 25 21:51:12 MDT 2012

Thank you Paul,

Eventually we will upgrade to 4 wheel disks but at the moment we are pushing
for the first shakedown cruise.

Right now we need to get it safe and working. In the 20+ years it has sat
the brake and clutch fluids have drained out.

It looks like the best choice with the 14" wheels is to replace the rear
cylinders and put them back together.

On the front brakes are the Volvo calipers the good solution with 14"
wheels?

Nolie is out in the shop right now. The 14 year old has a real sparkle in
his eye when he is working on the car. So far he has rebuilt all of the AN
fuel lines and is now looking towards the brakes.

Best regards,

Nolan