[Roadsters] Clutch Master

Paul Kort paulsdatsunstuff at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 19:49:24 MDT 2012

  Not sure that is the correct cylinder.  The site shows it is compatible
with a 510.  I thought the 510 cylinder had the wrong threads for the
hydraulic connection.  Useable with an adapter, not not as delivered?  Or
was I dreaming when I read that?

  Old age sucks, but considering the available alternative, i'll take it!

Paul
Ohio