[Roadsters] East Bay Fun Run This Sunday 8/26

alvin gogineni alvingogi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 21:41:30 MDT 2012

Sorry for the late notice but a bunch of us are headed to San Ramon to do a
Mt. Diablo Fun Run. Would be nice to see more roadsters, so please join us!
 Details below

When:  Sunday 8/26, 10am at location below:
Where: Starbuck's, 2005 Crow Canyon Place, San Ramon, in the Magnolia
Square Shopping Center, just East of I-680 off the Crow Canyon Rd Exit.
(This is smallish strip mall with a Max's Diner, Baskin Robbins, Sees
Candy, etc.)

>From Starbucks we can go to my garage 2 minutes away, then do some "test
driving" around Crow Canyon/Bollinger Canyon for 30 minutes or so, then off
to Mt. Diablo, an hour drive to top via South Gate road, photo ops up top,
back down Mt. Diablo via North Gate Rd to Walnut Creek, lunch at The
Counter (burgers), done there by 1:30, last 25 minute leg to The BlackHawk
Automotive Museum for the 2:00 pm Docent-led tour, if we want to be part of
that. Either way, the museum is awesome.