[Roadsters] oil, fuel, air filters

Linda J ljordan704 at netscape.net
Tue Aug 14 19:30:42 MDT 2012

Modern filters have an anti drain back feature so the tube is not
necessary...but there IS debate about that. If so you can use shorter filters.
Check out the WIX site for an explanation of whaylt makes a good filter

Linda

Sent from my iPod

On Aug 14, 2012, at 5:12 PM, "Ken & Tammy Williams" <wilhouse400 at att.net>
wrote:

> I've been using a K&N oil filter.  I just noticed on the 311s tech section
it says it works on the roadsters with the drain back tube removed.  What does
that mean?  Is the drain back tube on the car or on the filter?