[Roadsters] 2350 stroker (was "Best bucket seats for a roadster?")

Nolan nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Wed Aug 8 11:46:32 MDT 2012

Hello Bill,
That is neat that Bill still has the lathe. Hopefully someday Todd will get
to use it.

I heard that Vern's dyno that is in the picture on the hot rod Datsun book
went to Portland.
Dyno days were such fun times. All the work leading up to that moment when
we would see if the ideas really worked.

It is sad to hear about a crank with so much work being tossed aside. Time
does move on. I wonder if the oiling improvements had been finished. It
could be a treasure for someone but only a very few.
There was another customer here in Eugene working on roadster with a touch
more stroke than mine. Perhaps you remember who?

Best regards,
Nolan