[Roadsters] 67 1/2 2000 for sale

Mike Harper roadsterdude1600 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 10:23:36 MST 2011

I do NOT want to start a flame war, and I will be the first to say that this
is a fabulous looking roadster.  If I had unlimited funds, I would buy it and
not bat an eye - OK?

BUT man, you have got to TRY to spend $70K restoring a Datsun Roadster!  Not
that is cannot be done, mind you, but give me a good $3000 car for starts and
$25k to spend, and I think I can make a perfect car out of it - just
saying.....

Mike Harper, CAI, AARE
Harper Auction & Realty
843-729-4996