[Roadsters] Vibration

Mark mantolik at oh.rr.com
Thu Sep 30 11:00:05 MDT 2010

  The fix was to use a mount other than the urethane - sorry about not
being clear......my final trans mount is the chevy mount.
I found that the stock mount that was loaned to me eliminated it
completely...but since it was a loaner, it was suggested I try the chevy
mount....and it also eliminated the vibration.  In-between the 2, I went
back to the ES mount (wanted to keep driving!) and the vibration
returned.  My best guess (guess being the operative word!) is that my
combination of urethane motor mounts and the ES trans mount just didn't
play together well (or they transmitted more vibration than I could live
with).  The softer mounts worked well.
Hope this helps!