[Roadsters] Low compression

Kemp LaMunyon Sr. kemp_l at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 09:11:01 MDT 2010

I was hoping that it was a little piece of pooo in something. but I guess
looking on the bright side it could be worse..

Glad to hear the fan clutch is outa there. When people see new things they
have a tendency to notice them more. I
just read that about the fan problem so I clicked on that right away. Same
thing when we bought our ford 250, Didn't
pay any attention to trucks till I got one..same thing with our Red nose..I
see pits all the time now. Crazy huh?

Good luck with your valve job, May it be a simple one.

Thanks
Kemp