[Roadsters] Low compression

Dave Cooke cookefam314 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 07:13:39 MDT 2010

I used a full quart of ATF, it smoked heavily for about 20-30 minutes at
2000RPM in my garage, then I took it for an aggressive 10 minute drive.
Still had some residual smoke on the drive, but I think it was mostly gone
by the time I returned. I checked the compression on cylinder #2 when I got
back & it's still only at 60psi. So, I guess I'll have to start on the
valves...

Regarding the 7 blade fan, both my roadsters have them, no fan clutch
though. I know they're noisier than the 4 blade model, but they do keep the
engine cool.

-Dave

--
Dave Cooke