[Roadsters] Bob White

Jim Powell jpowellmft at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 20:13:11 MDT 2010

This is Jim Powell in Palm Desert, CA.  I bought the 1970 Datsun Roadster from
Bob last year and I am in the midst of fixing up a few things that needed to
be
addressed, but I am pleased and proud to have known Bob and his wife,
Patrice.
They are a wonderful couple and it is a pleasure to own this car
and know a
little history. God bless you, Patrice, and family - my thoughts
and prayers are
with you.