[Roadsters] 68 2000 for sale

dansummers at comcast.net dansummers at comcast.net
Sun Sep 5 18:27:18 MDT 2010

Hi All

I have a 68 2000 that I have had for several years and have not been able to find time or money to restore. I have decided it is time for it to go to someone that can do it right. I thought I would start with offering it up to the people on the list first.

When I got it the previous owner told me that the brake master cylinder needed replacing and that was why he had parked it. I went through the start up procedure that I got from someone on the list and had the motor running but not very well. At that time I discovered it needed a new freeze plug in the intake manifold which I replaced. I then started to adjust the carbs but that is as far as I got.

This is definitely a project car. It sat outside in the New Mexico sun for 8 years before I got it and I have had it for 5 years. The interior is a total wreck. the seats are intact but not in the best of shape. No top but what I believe is a good frame. I do not have a title but I can get you in touch with the previous owner and he should be able to get one.

I am asking $500.00

If you are interested please contact me off list and I will be happy to send you pictures.
My e-mail address is dansummers at comcast.net

I also have:
A set of mag wheels with tires that fit it.
What I think is a complete wiring harness that I got from a car in the wrecking yard.
An extra visor
Some tail lights and reflectors
A jack
A luggage rack