[Roadsters] Vibration

Mark mantolik at oh.rr.com
Sun Sep 5 09:04:55 MDT 2010

  Thanks to everyone that has responded to so far!
Here is an update:

I am positive that phasing is correct - though it was off some
originally.   It is a bit better - still noticeable in the 40-55 mph
range.  I have looked closely at the condition of all the components and
feel everything is as it should be.  I agree about the balance issue -
it should keep getting worse as speed increases.  Someone on the list
volunteered to send me a used original mount that is serviceable.  I
will try it when it arrives this week.
I also have urethane engine mounts on this car.

Will let you all know after I try the OEM unit.  I really want to stay
with the urethane mount if possible - so if it is just mount related, I
will most likely swap back and live with it...

Mark
-Ohio