[Roadsters] Auto Welding DVD

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 10:31:26 MST 2010

Some time ago I received a Hot Rod DVD entitled "Complete Bodywork &
Sheetmetal Prep" as a freebie for a subscription This DVD is part of
the "Dream-Build-Drives" series (http://tinyurl.com/yfedom2). I couple
days ago I started watching it and am very impressed. This guy is
disassembling a '60s Chevelle convertible for restoration and the
techniques and methods he uses are applicable to any car and most
metalwork and welding projects.

The video quality is excellent and the "How to..." is very easy to
see, understand and is thoroughly presented, something the DIY auto
programs on Spike and Speed often rush. The DVD I have is 65003D, the
first in the series.

Highly recommended

--
Ron