[Roadsters] SRL311-00006 for sale

chalsted at comcast.net chalsted at comcast.net
Tue Mar 23 08:46:11 MST 2010

thought I'd offer a deal out...

the car: 38k original miles on the chassis

one very small crack in the dash, my recollection is less than an inch long

body on the car has been damaged in the rear and if you wanted to rebuild the
car with the original body you'd need to replace one or both rear quarters and
the back panel. frame is fine

has it's headrests, seats good but have been reupholstered with cloth inserts

has the original license trim

comes with NOS rear bumper

comes with NOS rear taillights

good visors

good top assembly

good grille

not matching number engine, just comes with a good used rebuildable U20 SU
engine and 5spd

I have a very nice body in LA area that comes with it, it's a roller

if you want to redo the original body instead, can negotiate a bit on price. I
have a nice set of front fenders I'd include if you wanted to go that route,
otherwise I'll keep the front fenders if you go with the body on the west
coast

car is in Virginia

not too many single digit serial number 67.5 2000's around.... ;-)

price $10k

have available at additional cost 2 different 67.5 engines. one is fresh
rebuild, very pretty SU engine currently on an engine stand down in the garage

other is a Solex engine, probably around 35k miles on a rebuild, comp pan, no
carbs at the moment but I can sell with a correct early set fresh refurbished
when Dan gets them done.B B  would give a credit for the used non-67.5 engine
if you wanted to move up to one of these. a title could be applied for if one
wanted to build a clone out of the second mentioned engine, I do know the
number of the car it came out of and have all rights of ownership to that
number car but body/chassis no longer exist. was offered $3500 for this engine
if I provided a title to go with it, have not applied for one yet. plan was to
go thru Titles International, would have been $130 or so last year but I just
checked and now they get $275

please contact me offlist if interested

Craig