[Roadsters] thoughts on what to do about deadbeat ebay bidders on roadster parts

ljordan704 at netscape.net ljordan704 at netscape.net
Sat Mar 20 14:24:02 MST 2010

Next time don't wait.
Linda

-----Original Message-----
From: chalsted at comcast.net
To: datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net
Sent: Sat, Mar 20, 2010 6:21 am
Subject: [Roadsters] thoughts on what to do about deadbeat ebay bidders on
roadster parts

was curious what folks think should/can be done aboutB non-paying bidders on
parts on ebay. I seem to be unable to contact a certain Michael McCasker from
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia who has a 67.5 1600...he won the bid on one
of
my parts but never paid and has not responded to my e-mails...I just tried
again at the e-mail address I received when he won the auction and it bounced
back...anyone know him or his new e-mail address? maybe he doesn't work for
CHEP anymore. this is the second time I've had a non-pay from Australia,
never
had one anywhere else. what's up with that? he'd told me he was going to get
together a list of other parts he needed for his roadster and my 30 days
timed
out while I waited on that so I can't even file a non-paying bidder complaint
with ebay...absolutely NOT a recommended bidder

Craig
Datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00