[Roadsters] thoughts on what to do about deadbeat ebay bidders on roadster parts

chalsted at comcast.net chalsted at comcast.net
Sat Mar 20 06:21:12 MST 2010

was curious what folks think should/can be done aboutB non-paying bidders on
parts on ebay. I seem to be unable to contact a certain Michael McCasker from
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia who has a 67.5 1600...he won the bid on one of
my parts but never paid and has not responded to my e-mails...I just tried
again at the e-mail address I received when he won the auction and it bounced
back...anyone know him or his new e-mail address? maybe he doesn't work for
CHEP anymore. this is the second time I've had a non-pay from Australia, never
had one anywhere else. what's up with that? he'd told me he was going to get
together a list of other parts he needed for his roadster and my 30 days timed
out while I waited on that so I can't even file a non-paying bidder complaint
with ebay...absolutely NOT a recommended bidder

Craig