[Roadsters] Might as well... Smart upgrades while the engine and trans are out?

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Thu Mar 18 18:34:04 MST 2010

I'd pull the pan and check the bearings. Wouldn't hurt to check the oil
pump too. If your rear seal is leaking, replace it. Front seals are
cheap insurance.

Freshen up the engine compartment if you have time.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Keith Downing, On 3/18/2010 7:07 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice		5026 FM 2001