[Roadsters] 69 suspension re-assemble, part / Zerk question

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Sat Mar 6 18:21:57 MST 2010

Fergus,

Zirc fittings:

Upper/lower ball joints:                        4
Upper/lower link spindles:                    8
Inner/outer tie rod ends:                       4
Cross rod ends:                                   2
Steering idler:                                       1
Hand brake turn-buckle:                       1
Speedo cable 90-degree (1600 only):   1
U-joints (if fitted):                                 2

Total of 20-23, depending model and whether U-joints have grese fittings.

Gary