[Roadsters] Speedometer installation

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Tue Mar 2 12:49:01 MST 2010

Greg,

I'll echo Dan's comment about lubricating the speedo cable -- there is a
graphite-based cable lube in liquid form (powered graphite in a liquid
carrier) which will go down the annulus between the cable and sheath nicely.
If it weren' such a b____ getting the cable off the trans end, I'd pull the
cable to lube it -- that way you're sure to get lubricant all the way
through.

Other than that, hook it up and go.

Gary