[Roadsters] question on power to the rear end

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 13:28:27 MST 2010

Mark,

Understand that the 9 inch would probably be overkill. My basic point was
that there realistic and cheaper alternatives to the OEM bits. In the 510
world we're rapidly gettting to the point where a lot of parts are NLA.
Something that we've dealt with on roadsters for some time. As soon as we
get moved and get our shop built (sometime this summer) I'm going to start
looking for a nice 280Z that I can restify. At least body parts and such are
still available through Black Dragon and other sources.

Ron

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 2:16 PM, Mark Sedlack msedlack at neo.rr.com