[Roadsters] Dennis Currington web sites

Barter Dude barterdude at comcast.net
Thu Jan 14 14:19:22 MST 2010

Stan -

We have been hosting several roadster websites free of charge for years
including www.WyCROC.org and www.Roadster.org.  We would be more than happy
to host them on our servers to help keep them active for the roadster
community.  If you would like to pass this along to the family, please do.

Gary Lasater - CEO
TeleTrade int'l, inc. and eValues, Inc.
www.TeleTrade.net / www.eValues.net
303-840-7172 ext 1 (phone and fax)