[Roadsters] Solvang Datsun Roadster Classic 2010

Jeff Torres jeffzster at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 12:40:20 MST 2010

Hello Everyone!

Believe it or not it is not to early to start thinking about Solvang 2010. We
plan to have the web site up and running with 2010 information on or about
Feburary 1st and begin with registrations at that time. There are a few
changes this year that I need to let everyone know about. 1st, the City of
Solvang has noticed a "vendor" presence at our event. If you would like to
sell or vend anything this year there will be a $50 vendor fee payable the day
of the show. Sorry :(  That is the biggest change and I need to get that
message out ASAP,  the other changes are small and mostly administrtaive in
nature anyway and will be liste don the web site.

Soooooo....if you are interested in donating or being a sponsor for the show,
please get a hold of us so that we can get you on the website and talk about
your involvment. It is easier to know early if your going to want to be listed
on our sponsor page so we can integrate your logo info easier.

We are still looking for that magical 100 car year! Lets make it happen this
year!

Jeff & Gabby Torres
Lemoore, CA