[Roadsters] Roadster cuts out at 3k rpms

Stephen Wan steve at olsonarchitect.com
Tue Apr 20 14:51:55 MDT 2010

I would recommend rejetting the needles or raising them up into the piston
a-bit.
My R16 would not rev past 5k after I changed air filter to K&N's w/ velocity
stacks.
I put in a richer needle profile and she revs up to redline no problem.
Results from pulling the choke is tha same as yours.
I also had it backfires from leaning out as well before changing needles.

Steve