[Roadsters] dyno

steven boortz vociferouschicanery at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 09:43:08 MDT 2010

Good morning everyone
To answer some questions: I tried the spray solvent trick and saw no change. I also note that the engine is not running hot. I will check to see which main jets are in there. The thing is, the jets have been in there since the carbs have, aabout 10 years. The only change to speak of is that I now have a straight exhaust exhiting out the side replacing the small turbo muffler out back.

Thanks again for all your support.

675MIZU