[Roadsters] locker unit R&R

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 18:56:48 MDT 2009

Steve,
If you've never swapped a ring gear and pinion, I'd suggest having it done.
It's not a simple task without the right tools and some experience. There
are a number of critical tolerances that must be set correctly or you can
chew up the gears in short order as well as messing up your nice Detroit
Locker. Search the web for info on replacing and setting up the R&P and
you'll see what I mean.

Ron