[Roadsters] Dairyland Datsuns Club--alive again!

ljordan704 at netscape.net ljordan704 at netscape.net
Tue Sep 15 09:41:20 MDT 2009

 Does your club have a website
or a photo site for pics? That is always fun to see. Also what I like
to see when a write up on a fun run occurs, is a more detailed
description of the route...because I am out of the area and like to see
it on the map. You never know when you might be visiting some place and
it's good to know the scenic routes!

Good luck with club. Any cheese runs planned? LOL, teasing.

Linda