[Roadsters] Rescue Me?

Bay, Keith Keith.Bay at roundys.com
Mon Sep 14 10:26:55 MDT 2009

Hi All,

I am actually an enthusiast for Triumph GT6s but have a soft spot for
1960-1970s sport cars in general. The Datsun 2000 (Fairlady?) has always
been one of my other favorites.

Anyway I saw a 1966 beside the road in a place I would not expect it to
be, in Northern Michigan. (Is there any place one WOULD expect one to
be). I am wondering if there is someone out there who would think of
this a real 'barn find' (although it probably hasn't been in a barn for
a while, it looks rough)?

I have pictures but haven't been able to get them to be part of this
message. They are available on request (see my direct email below)
unless someone can host the pictures so all can see them. Contact
details for the owner (?) are:

                Call 231-218-3815

$400.00

Sign inside the car 'hinted' that the engine was "blown".

I would ask only that whoever rescues this car let me know what happens
to it.

Then just this past weekend I saw an ad in the Milwaukee Journal
Sentinal for a Datsun 1600, no engine, for sale for less than four
figures. I can pull the particulars if anyone is interested in pursuing
it.

Keith A. Bay

1973 Triumph GT6 MkIII
<http://www.triumphowners.com/registry.cgi?section=triumph&vehicleID=184
&i=4>

North American Spitfire (& GT6) Squadron <http://www.nasshq.org/>

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for
the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that
is non-public, proprietary,
privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under
applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product.
If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, notify us
immediately by telephone and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii)
immediately if this is an electronic communication.

Thank
you.