[Roadsters] Weber and manifold

Keith0alan at aol.com Keith0alan at aol.com
Sun Sep 6 07:41:38 MDT 2009

Those would have been for the SSS sedan. It used an R16 motor but a
different manifold and the rotated float bowls. The carbs are mounted pointed
slightly upward requiring the rotated float bowls. Some of the racing folks
preferred this manifold. I have a couple of the manifolds for these carbs if
any  one is interested.

keith  williams
ccfcccs
_http://www.clarkcountyferalcats.org_
(http://www.clarkcountyferalcats.org/)

bIf  Not Us, Then Who? If Not Now, Then When?b

In a message dated 9/5/2009 8:16:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,