[Roadsters] California Fires OT

ljordan704 at netscape.net ljordan704 at netscape.net
Thu Sep 3 19:42:55 MDT 2009

 I think we have to recognize that the fire dept, police etc just can't do it all. There is too much ground to cover. David Geffen hired his own fireman and had them spray his house down with some fire retardent stuff in one of the recent fires. I think I'd look into some stuff like that to keep on hand if possible.

Linda