[Roadsters] California Fires

David Boerst dboerst at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 18:31:27 MDT 2009

A good friend lost everything, Grand Pianos, Hammond B3 organs, Lesiles, Old BMW, tons more 50 yrs of saving worth hundreds of thousands. No insurance. He said "I almost wish I lost my life". In a way he did. I had a house fire on the last day of December. I collect old cars ( have 40 or more) 6 Datsun 1600s. I am a guitarist by trade and lost my studio. I thought the whole house was history. Fire can be Satan, it is VERY scary. My prayers and heart go out to these people who have lost everything.