[Roadsters] Really Cool Poster site

Jeff Torres jeffzster at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 13:55:18 MST 2009

Hey All,

I just wanted to spread the word about a web site that I ran into and ordered from. It is called "Super Stylings". For around $60, these guys will take digital photos you upload and make a fantastic 20X30 poster of your Roadster suitable for framing and the whole nine yards. I did it and could not believe how good it came out. Soooooo..if you really love your car and want to do something special to be able to brag about it just a little more....give these guys a look!!!

http://www.superstylings.com/index.html

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with these people. Just a Roadster guy looking out for everyone!

Jeff T.
'66 1600
Lemoore, CA