[Roadsters] New Solvang 2009 Info

Jeff Torres jeffzster at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 13:34:03 MST 2009

Hello Folks,

Just an update on our Solvang Show this year. To date we approx. 20 people registered in some fashion. Either with a car, or showing up for the show and dinner. I have elected to post everyone who will be attending and contributing in some way to the show.

On that note, we are about 15 registrations behind last years registered participant list as of this date last year. I would like to remind everyone that this show is fastly approaching, and as the organizer, it is important to have accurate head counts and registrations for both food and shirt orders.

Soooooo..as a friendly reminder, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, if you are planning on going, make sure to get your registrations in as far in advance of the April 11th deadline as possible. The show is only as good as the participation and I am looking forward to great participation once again from the Roadster faithful!!

Keep on..Keepin' On!

Jeff Torres
'66 1600
Lemoore, CA