[Roadsters] Temp Sensor

Daryl Smith drlsmith at dccnet.com
Tue Sep 30 10:24:43 MDT 2008

Steve,
If this is indeed a 1600 R series engine/head, there are 2 theaded holes in
front of the #1 cylinder exhaust manifold. If there is not it has been
welded up, or it is not a 1600 head. I believe the 1500 head is the same,
don't know about an H20 head. If there is not one there, you may not have a
1600 R series engine even......
I would suggest you have a VERY close look at it. You may be able to tell if
it has been welded up or has a plug in it.........
A picture of the area, with a link, because attachments are deleted at the
server,  would be helpful.

Are you sure the stock temp sensor does't wotk?

Daryl

From: "Steve Harvey" <stebharvey at ameritech.net>