[Roadsters] 70 1600

rick celis dcon48 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 14:33:54 MDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

I am debating whether or not to sell my 70 1600. I have owned it for 1 1/12
years and since then poured money into it to make it a  daily driver. Now i am
hurting for cash and where i live (SF) there is really no need to drive a car
everyday. It has been sitting for months and i have to move it every week for
street cleaning.

I am feeling out the market to see if any one would be interested in buying
the car and there is no better placeto start than this mailing list.

Now as for the car i have since rebuilt the motor and carbs. Upgrading the
suspension with new springs, shocks, comp sway bar, and isolators. put on a
hard top but still have the soft top frame with no rag on it. i bought a
beautiful set of rims for it that are too wide (14x7). I also have miata seats
that i have to install with new speakers in them.

As for the bad the car needs a tune up and a valve job. Cosmetically no
serious cancer some surface rust. Last year during Thanksgiving i parked my
car in a parking lot and someone hit the Driver side front fender.

I want to get everyone's opinion of the car. I originally bought it for $3k
and since invested about $2k. I was thinkg of asking for $4k. Please feel free
to tell me your thoughts.

Thank You

Richard Celis
70 1600