[Roadsters] Beating on an Engine

Joe Kinstle joek at camberconstruction.com
Thu Sep 25 17:54:01 MDT 2008

I made a very simple puller for this, out of a scrap piece of angle iron,
drilled 3 holes in it, middle hole was for a bolt to go into the cap, the
other two got long threaded bolts with nuts under the angle iron.  Took 5
minutes to build and worked like a charm.  I think big box auto parts stores
also rent pullers, if that is your preferred course of action.  I've also
seen a slide hammer used, worked fine also.

Joe Kinstle
'68 2L
BLK SRL