[Roadsters] belt problem

Pete Peters ppeters914 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 22 17:56:19 MDT 2008

I thought the driver's side was the normal side for an alternator on a '69? Anyway...

If the belt doesn't fit, take a piece of rope and loop it around the pulley's. That should give you a rough measurement to take to the auto parts store. Buy several belts around that size letting them know you'll be returning all but one.

Pete

From: toolmansj2 at comcast.net