[Roadsters] OT- Studebaker Nationals 2008 Lancaster Pa.

chalsted chalsted at comcast.net
Sun Sep 21 05:13:59 MDT 2008

my apologies for the bandwidth, I'm posting this because some of us are into
more than just roadsters.. went to the Studebaker Nationals this past thursday
in Lancaster Pa. for the car show and took a few pix, thought I'd share. have
posted an album on my webshots if you'd like to take a look. we went in my
friend Greg's 4spd '63 GT Hawk- he's owned it for 16 years and this made for
the longest day trip he'd ever done. didn't go over 110, no tickets, saw lots
of great cars...the Hawk doesn't even have 60k miles on it yet. had a great
day :-)  I may just have to breathe life back into my '54 coupe I've had for
36 years before too much more time goes by... have a specific 67.5 project I
really have to finish up before I work on anything else though.
Craig
Datsun Roadsters mostly...
http://community.webshots.com/user/672000