[Roadsters] Midwest Fall Color Roadster Run

Tim tputland at charter.net
Mon Sep 8 18:17:06 MDT 2008

We have decided on the basics of our fall color fun the weekend of 10/10-10/12. For now we all need to book our rooms.

I will cover the details at the end of this week when I have more time.

Friday night we will stay in Prairie du Chein at a place called Captains Cove. Here is the web site:               http://www.captainscovemotel.com/motel.asp

Saturday night we will stay at the L&M in Savanna, IL again. Here is the web site. http://www.l-mmotel.com/

Neither is fancy but the rooms were very clean at the L&M and the owner of the L&M is a car guy and helped us out with a mechanical issue last time. We decided on Motels so we can park right outside our rooms. This also keeps the price down.

Space is limited at the Captains Cove so don't delay making a reservation.

Again, more details at the end of the week.

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning