[Roadsters] Chrome processing--was Bumper

Tim tputland at charter.net
Fri Mar 28 08:12:02 MST 2008

>From Keith:              "Your parts will end up paper thin. "

So.....

I am a little unclear on this point. I under stand that the grinding will thin the metal. But doesn't the chroming process add (layers of metals) to the part, making it thicker (and heavier)?

Is the thinning from grinding still an issue even with new metal being added?

(read the last line on my signature if you are un clear as to my mental abilities!) ;-)

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning