[Roadsters] 1600 v 2000? OR BOTH MAYBE??

Mike H. twobeaners at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 21 17:06:27 MST 2008

I've only driven and owned the one roadster I have. A bone stock '67 1600
4-speed, and now modified to a stroker with a five speed, GB dizzy and the
late, Type B (RCB) steering box. Can I say I've "owned" and driven two
roadsters now?
Gregory S. Morrison <gsm at gregorysmorrison.com>
I like the early flat panel dash, larger engine and tighter steering better
in the modified version.
Mike Hudson  '67 - Stroker / 5-Speed