[Roadsters] parts car

garytew at cox.net garytew at cox.net
Thu Mar 20 13:08:20 MST 2008

Folks, I have a parts car I'm ready to "part" with, ha ha.  I was told it is a '66 1500.  The engine block has "1500" stamped on it.  The guy I got it from was planning on restoring it but it is in very poor condition.  The engine was supposedly running before he parked it for good.  I'm willing to cut up body parts as needed.  There is no hood, both front fenders have the typical rusted out areas, the doors are usable, none of interior exists, the tires are rotted but the wheels are Western, 13" whatevers and may be salvageable.  There is significant frame rust and deterioration.  The trunk lid has the external hinges.  I'll try to take some pics and put on my website.  Whatever is left will go to the scrap yard.  Email me off list with any queries.

Gary Tew
Peoria, AZ
vg30 1600