[Roadsters] looking for 2000 starter & SEROC News!

Keith0alan at aol.com Keith0alan at aol.com
Tue Mar 18 07:19:01 MST 2008

In a message dated 3/18/2008 5:54:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bmccarthy67 at hotmail.com writes:

GrassRoots Motorsports wants to know how many of you are going to  the>
Mitty?????????????????/> 'I am working with the Georgia Z clubs  sponsor to
secure that space for the> Datsun\Nissan family. I need to  know how many
tickets will your group need.> We are working with the  sponsor to buy a large
number of tickets and we will> include a large  tent for hospitality.' Miguel
Caparros GRM> > The space he is  referring to is the area we have had the last
few years and> the parking  lot just north of that.> > If you haven't made
hotel reservations, do  it very soon.............. like> last month! Places
are
filling up or  are full.> > Enjoy the Ride!> > Brad> >  >

I haven't received the original posting but I am planning to be there. Got
my tickets, hotel room and airline tickets. Will get rental car soon.

keith "the slow carb guy" williams