[Roadsters] looking for 2000 starter & SEROC News!

John McCarthy bmccarthy67 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 05:53:16 MST 2008

Brad, I'm sorry to say I will miss the Mitty yet again (this 15 month Iraq
deployment stuff has cost me two years straight). I still have my Banner (door
prize) from the 2004 Mitty...it hangs in a place of honor in the garage. Come
hell or high water I will see everyone next get together. Buddy> From:
bradandgayle at charter.net> To: ;> Subject: Fw: looking for 2000 starter & SEROC
News!> Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:29:36 -0500> > Dear SEROCers> > Greg Hare is
in need of a starter for his 2000. Can anyone help him out?> Please contact
Greg at his email address below.> > News very soon on the web site. Tom has
the site up and we're updating it.> We'll release the url very soon!> >
GrassRoots Motorsports wants to know how many of you are going to the>
Mitty?????????????????/> 'I am working with the Georgia Z clubs sponsor to
secure that space for the> Datsun\Nissan family. I need to know how many
tickets will your group need.> We are working with the sponsor to buy a large
number of tickets and we will> include a large tent for hospitality.' Miguel
Caparros GRM> > The space he is referring to is the area we have had the last
few years and> the parking lot just north of that.> > If you haven't made
hotel reservations, do it very soon.............. like> last month! Places are
filling up or are full.> > Enjoy the Ride!> > Brad> > > -----Original
Message-----> From: Greg Hare [mailto:ghare at bellsouth.net]> Sent: Thursday,
March 13, 2008 9:13 PM> To: 'Brad Holmes'> Subject: looking for 2000 starter>
> Brad> > Does anyone need to sell one before I buy from one of the usual
suspects?> > Thanks,> > Greg> > >