[Roadsters] OT: A real honest-to-god gauge expert?

hallosb at juno.com hallosb at juno.com
Mon Mar 3 20:55:53 MST 2008

 My personal favorite is from Mr. Mom:
Michael Keaton claims he's re-modeling the house, including the electrical.
His wife's business partner asks:  So, what are you running 220?
Michael Keaton: 220 ...  221 .... whatever it takes.
Dan McHatton
'66 1600
 All this "gauge" talk reminds me of a Seinfeld episode...Jerry: What is that,
a 12 gauge?Cop: Yeah.Jerry: 12 gauge. Seems to be the most popular
gauge.George: My favorite.Jerry: Mine too, love the 12 gauge.George: Makes the
11 gauge look like a cap pistol.Alvin GogineniSan Jose, CA67.5 SPL/SR20