[Roadsters] Roadster Pictures in ONE place!!

Alvin Gogineni gogineni.alvin at gene.com
Sun Mar 2 21:47:59 MST 2008

I have organized almost all of my roadster pictures into one Webshots
address here:

http://community.webshots.com/user/alving044

There are 18 albums sorted by content. For example if you wanted to see
roadster dashboards then find the "Interior-Dash/Gauges" album.

I will continue to add pictures to the albums but please feel free to
contribute to any of them.

-The "roadsters in print" album is not finished. If your Datsun was featured
in literature please send me a scan so I can add it.

-Any frame-off/restoration photos would be appreciated too!