[Roadsters] Roadsters] Cross Country, have I lost my mind?

Michael Knorr mhknorr at msn.com
Thu Jul 31 17:58:32 MDT 2008

Three years ago, I drove my 1600 from Salt Lake City to Solvang, detouring
through Seal Beach because Mom wanted to come along to shop. That was about
1700 miles round trip. The only problem I had was a sore lower back when I
returned to Salt Lake City. The car is in excellent condition and never even
hiccupped. Keith Williams was kind enough to tune my SUs while in Solvang,
however. And I did see an MGB parked on the side of I-15 outside of Mesquite,
NV. That's one of the reasons I even dream in Japanese.

Make sure your car is in great shape, bring along a small pillow for that
lower back, and remember what Dan Rather used to say, "Courage!" A liquid
medicinal from a local liquor store at the end of the day might be welcome
also. Good luck! It'll be a fun drive.

Regard, Michael Knorr
1966 SPL311-03639> > Message: 6> Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:12:13 -0700> From:
"Nathaniel Leeds" <nmleeds at mindspring.com>> Subject: [Roadsters] Cross
Country, have I lost my mind?> To: <datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net>>
California shot in the old '69 2000 and am> wondering if I've lost my mind.
Everything's rebuilt and new, and we've> driven the 500 miles breaking-in
period without recent major incident. And> now its time to test fate.