[Roadsters] First (bi ?)Annual Roadster Mississippi River Run

Dave Cooke cookefam314 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 08:03:00 MDT 2008

My lonely little old midwest roadster smiled today, I think this is the 2nd time in the last 18 years that I've seen more than one Midwest Roadster together in a group. It's about time we Midwest Roadster owners got together (I think the last time was Road America in the mid 90's). I'm looking at my calendar right now to see if I can join the next run. You're photos have encouraged me to pick up my wrench & keep working on my roadster, now I have new motivation to get her running again.

Dave Cooke
1969 1600
Lake In The Hills, IL