[Roadsters] distributors

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Tue Jul 29 23:15:29 MDT 2008

Patti,

The springs pull the weights in, i.e., as the distributor spins faster, the
weights try to move outward against the springs.

I don't recall a thrust washer under the weights.

For spring sizes, I need to get at my parts book, and spare distributors.
They're all in storage right now, while the garage addition is being
constructed.

Gary