[Roadsters] OT: Spelling

Gary McCormick gkmcc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 28 21:31:56 MDT 2008

It's been my experience that people who deal with technical DATA are not
necessarily the people who will know the difference between DATA and DATUM.

Sadly, widespread incorrect usage has been known to change the meaning
of a word - the "dumbing down" of language...

Give me a minute and I'll come up with an example.

Gary McCormick
San Jose