[Roadsters] OT: Spelling

D Riedel stamuki at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 12:18:16 MDT 2008

The word data is almost universally handled as singular, even in
scientific publications that are peer-reviewed by people that peruse
data for a living.  I prefer to handle it correctly as a plural, but
it's so uncommon, that I sometimes wonder if the reader will assume I
made a mistake.

--
Dave Riedel
'69 2000